Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Review: Arbonne FC5 Purifying Cleanser + Toner and Oil Absorbing Day Lotion with SPF 20

Hey Guys!,
     Today I'm doing a review on some Arbonne Skin-Care Products. Arbonne Products can be purchased online at https://arbonne.com/shop_online/shopOnline.asp, or with an Online Consultant. I received samples of the Arbonne FC5 Purifying Cleanser + Toner and the FC5 Oil Absorbing Day Lotion with SPF 20 from a family friend who is an Arbonne Consultant.
 
First, the review on the  FC5 Purifying Cleanser + Toner. To the right is a picture of the full size product. You get 4 fluid ounces for $25. I have pretty sensitive, skin, and I really liked this product. I have oily/combination skin. It has a clear liquidy consistency and has a fresh scent. I used it in the shower in the morning and I loved that it had a cooling effect! It tingled on my skin and helped me wake up a little. I felt that it got the excess oil of of my pores and it felt very refreshing. I also liked that the cleanser had a nice lather.



Now, the review on the FC5 Oil Absorbing Day Lotion with SPF 20. To the left is a picture of the full size product. You get 1.7 fliud ounces for $39.50. I used this product after using the Purifying Cleanser + Toner and I liked it. The consistency was a little bit thicker than I thought it would be, because Oil-Absorbing Moisturizers are usually thin and light in consistency. I still liked this product though. I like the fact that it has SPF 20, because I need to wear a sunscreen everyday. It can also be difficult to find a Moisturizer with an SPF that does not appear or feel greasy. This product made my t-zone appear less shiny, and my makeup apply smoother. It's almost like this product has a built in makeup primer.

Overall, I like these Arbonne Skincare products and I would consider purchasing the full-size products. Thanks for reading and have a great day!
    

2 comments: