Saturday, June 11, 2011

Review: CVS Dissolving Whitening Strips

Hey Guys!,
    I hope you're all having a great day! Today, I went to my local CVS store and purchased these CVS Brand Dissolving Whitening Strips. This cost about $17.00, and you get 56 strips. I ended up liking this product a lot because I didn't experience any sensitivity. I do believe that they brightened up my smile a little bit, and I will continue to use them. These strips dissolve in your mouth about half way after 7 minutes, and after that I would recommend brushing your teeth. They come in a box that looks like this: (I will include multiple pictures of the box, so you can read all of the details.)



These are what the strips look like :

 Here are some pictures of my teeth before I began the whitening process :

Here is what my teeth looked like with the strips applied.



This is what it looked like after about 5 minutes, when it really started to dissolve.
Here is what my teeth looked like after the whitening process:


I hope the review and pictures were helpful! Comment below with any requests for reviews! Please follow me(:

2 comments:

  1. Did it actually do a good job of whitening your teeth?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ingredients.

    Citric Acid?
    Thats literally like having a lemon on your teeth for half an hour.
    I'd stick to Crest who dont include such acidic ingredients.

    ReplyDelete