Wednesday, February 23, 2011

MAC Brushes in bad shape?

Have you had MAC brushes shed like crazy, in chunks? Or have you had MAC brushes completely fall apart? It tends to be very frustrating when this happens because you invested a good amount of money in brushes that were said to be very high in quality. This happened to me, and I was pretty upset. I had purchased a 188 Small Duo-Fiber Face Brush from them and I had it for about a year. I was cleaning it with my version of the MAC brush cleanser (for spot cleaning), and using baby shampoo about twice a month.It had been shedding slightly overtime. About a week ago, nearly all the bristles came out. I assumed I didn't have the receipt and that it was purchased about a year ago, nothing could be done. But then, I went on the MAC Cosmetics website and found this number : 1-800-588-0070. I called it and now they're sending me a shipping label, so I can send it out to MAC for free, and they will send me a replacement! :D I was really excited. So, if you have any MAC brushes that are falling apart, no matter how old they are, I would suggest calling that number. Goodluck!

No comments:

Post a Comment