Monday, February 21, 2011

My Favorite Drugstore Eyeshadows

High-Quality Eyeshadows are difficult to find in drugstores. Not many of the shadows sold in drugstores have high pigmentation. But, after trying a bunch of drugstore Eyeshadows, I think that Neutrogena Mineral Sheers for Eyes is a great product. They come in duos and are surprisingly pigmented. I have 2 of these Eyeshadow duos. Although these shadows are pigmented, they are also shimmery, There are no actual glitters in the product, but I'd say they have a satin finish. I think these shadows are very similar to MAC's Mineralize Eyeshadows. I have the Neutrogena Eyeshadows in the colors Pebble 50 and Stone 20. Below are some pictures of the actual product and swatches from just a few swipes on my fingertip. Enjoy. :)


This Shade is called Stone 20.
 

This Shade is called Pebble 50.
 


Swatch of Stone 20.
 
Swatch of Pebble 50.




No comments:

Post a Comment