Monday, February 21, 2011

Some Products I Regret Buying

Here is a list of Products I regret buying. Take into consideration that these products didn't work for ME. That doesn't mean that they won't work for you. But I will explain why I regret purchasing these products.


1. COVERGIRL Clean Makeup - Oil Control. Shade: 505 Ivory. Price: About $7.

- I regret purchasing this product because it didn't provide sufficient coverage. I have some blemishes and scarring to cover, and this product just didn't cut it for me. It also claims that it would control oily. I think this product actually made me look more oily in the t-zone with it on, than I would without it.



2. Benefit Bad Gal Mascara - Color: Black. Price: $19.
- I regret buying this mascara because it didn't do my lashes any good. I have pretty straight lashes, and small eyes. The brush was so huge it was difficult to apply and this mascara didn't hold a curl at all. The formula is very wet. I found that this mascara did flake. And it didn't add length to my lashes. It just added some thickness.






3.  Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation - Color: Light Ivory. Price: $8.

- I regret purchasing this foundation mainly because of the color. I have very fair skin, and the lightest color available, Light Ivory was ORANGE on me. Another downside to this product is, if you have dry patches of skin on your face, the color oxidizes in those areas. I wouldn't recommend this.

No comments:

Post a Comment